( Declaration of accessibility of the website for Private Subjects pursuant to article 3, paragraph 1-bis of the law of 9 January 2004, n.4 )
La Rinascente Spa undertakes to make its website accessible, in compliance with the law of 9 January 2004, n. 4. This accessibility statement applies to: https://www.rinascente.it/
Partially compliant This website is partially compliant with the requirements of appendix A of the UNI CEI EN 301549 standard due to the cases of non-compliance listed in the next section.
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons non-compliance with the law of 9 January 2004, n. 4:
● Criterion: 220.127.116.11 - Some non-text content presented to the user does not have an equivalent text alternative that serves the same purpose;
● Criterion: 18.104.22.168 - Some information, structures and correlations have not been determined programmatically or are not available in textual form;
● Criterion: 22.214.171.124 - The visual representation of text and images containing text does not always have the minimum contrast ratio required, except for exceptions provided for by the legislation (eg logotypes);
● Criterion: 126.96.36.199 - Some text, with the exception of subtitles and images containing text, cannot be resized up to 200 percent without using assistive technologies and without losing content and functionality;
● Criterion: 188.8.131.52 - Where content is timed, the user is not allowed to deactivate time limit before reaching it and/or the user is not allowed to adjust time limit before reaching it up to ten times the duration of the default setting and/or the user is not warned before the time expires, except for exceptions provided for by the legislation;
● Criterion: 184.108.40.206 - A mechanism for skipping content blocks that repeat across multiple web pages is missing;
● Criterion: 220.127.116.11 - The purpose of some links cannot be determined from the link text or from the link text together with contextual content which should be properly defined;
● Criterion: 18.104.22.168 - Some headings and/or labels are missing for the description of topics or purposes;
● Criterion: 22.214.171.124 - On some interactive elements the focus indicator is not visible in the keyboard user interface;
● Criterion: 126.96.36.199 - In content implemented using markup languages, some elements do not possess complete opening and closing tags, are not properly nested, or contain duplicate attributes such that all IDs are unique, except where the specifications allow exceptions;
● Policy: 188.8.131.52 - In some user interface components (including: elements of a form, links and components generated by scripts…), name and role are not determined programmatically; states, properties and values, when defined by the user, must be programmable; and notifications about state changes of these elements must be displayed by user agents, including assistive technologies;
nb The criteria 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52.1, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 9.2 .4.7 are partially or totally resolved by the correct configuration of the "Accessiway" assistive technology present on the site.
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons related to the disproportionate burden:
● The use of a latest generation framework is planned to correct some imperfections in the code;
● Some content from external sources may not be accessible.
Drafting of the accessibility statement
This declaration was drawn up on 05/01/2023.
The evaluation was carried out by third parties through objective and subjective analyzes (see Article 3(1) of Commission Implementing Decision EU 2018/1523).
The statement was last reviewed on 01/13/2023 , complying with the recommendation to periodically (at least annually) review the accuracy of the statements contained in this accessibility statement.
Feedback and contact information
How to send reports to the AgID
In the event of an unsatisfactory response or no response, within thirty days, to the notification or request, the interested party can forward a report to AgID, via pec, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
● the publication date of the website: 01/05/2020
● usability tests have been carried out on people with disabilities: no
● CMS used for the website: ReactJS technology on Magento platform
Information about the structure
● the number of disabled employees in the administration: 59
● the number of workstations for employees with disabilities: 0 (employees with disabilities in the Company do not require workstations other than those of other employees to perform their job duties)